CHAPTER 4

I got home late night and my weed was gone …the whole shit.

I am a burn out and have a bad memory but 16 ounces isn’t something you can just misplace. And it definitely doesn’t get up on its own and walk the fuck out your room. A pound of weed takes up some space and I know I left that shit under my bed. The house smelled like weed. My Parents were passed out on the living room couch.

Are you kidding me?
What the fuck was going on?

I collected my shit and bounced quietly with the trees. I went knocking on Steve's door but there was no answer. I went to the pay phone on Ocean Avenue and Avenue W by the big apartment building and beeped Rocco. He called back with the quickness.

"Who's That?"

"Its Karl Rocco - we are going to a Rave tonight can you help us be the life of the party?"

“Fuck yeah. Meet me at Rizzi's house in 10 minutes"

I got to his door just as Rocco was getting out of Steve's Camero. He threw an aspirin bottle at me and the keys to the car.

"Here I need $14 back on each of those Full Moons - but you can break them fuckers in half and sell Half Moons for $25 a piece or 3 for $60Make your money don't give anyone a better deal. He pulled one of the moons out of the bag and said lick it. You need to know what they taste like."

“Tastes like shit – almost numbs my tongue.”

“Exactly.”

"What's with the car keys?"

"Rizzi wants you to take care of it while he is gone. He said to tell you he trusts you with it. You know move it when there are street cleaning rules and shit - you cool?"

"Yeah I'm cool" Even though I’ve never driven before.

No comments:

Post a Comment