Chapter 7

Macking, going back into school with this new weed was great. I got to the courtyard at 8:55, the earliest I have ever been to school. I rolled a Dutchmaster before I left the house and grabbed up a few puffers sitting around smoking cigarettes between the dumpsters.

"Who wants to blaze?"

Denise, Eli, Sean, Osiris, Russian Mike and John Potato headed the call for weed and we left school to go to our favorite buildings hallway around the corner from the park. It was also across the street from Murrow. It was our spot for a while. We chilled in the inside hallway past the locked door. You just needed to shoulder check it to open it. The spot was on point and low key until it was covered in graffiti from ceiling to floor. Literally! Trust you me, It wasn’t Sint that blew it up, but after a while I had to hit it! I was running a fill-in on the ceiling that said Sistine Sint for about 5 years. Get it like the Sistine Chapel??

“Aight what you working with Sint, Dimes – twenties?

“This one's on me and if you like it I got 20's. This shit right here will knock your head off.”
Click (damn child safety shit)...
Light...
Puff...
pass...
cough... cough… cough… cough… cough… cough… cough… cough… cough…

“That’s that shiiiiiii…..”
cough!!!!!!!!
“….iiit right there word up. The murders.”

Blunt went around 4 times; everyone bogarting, huffing and puffing but it was worth it. I sold out before A band and went to class. Russian Mike took a 50 from me and said he would give 70 tomorrow. Couldn’t knock that so I accepted. Mike became my regular credit taker and I would get a pay check aat the end of the week. It was kind of nice. High as a kite I made way through the front door flashed my id and headed towards B band. I was antsy and couldn't sit still in math class. This teacher Mr. Blansky killed me. His voice is like straight up torture. I took a Pilot marker out of my Jansport and caught a tag on the bulletin board behind me.
BORED SINTER…

If it wasn’t for a few girls gasping and going “ooooooh I’m telling.” Mr. Fuck face would have never been the wiser.

“This is not acceptable, go to the Dean’s office right now.” Still all monotoned.
I dilly dallied, made sure I was really clean, nothing on me. I cleaned my hands good and put some Visine in my eyes. I chucked the bottle and bought a can of iced tea and leisurely made my way to the dean’s office. As I enter Mr. McHugh’s reception area, a cute girl no more than 18 was sitting in his secretary’s chair. Not too cute but a great person to get in with. Then she said it.

“Hi are you Karl? I’m Linda my dad will see you now he is expecting you.”

I open the door to his office and who is there? Officer bitch fuck from the hood. He is another asshole with a hard on for trying to bust me. I’m his fucking white whale.

“Hi there Karl we will be conducting a search. Please empty the contents of your pockets in this bin here.” The cop said as he put on rubber gloves.

Is that supposed to intimidate me? I’m sure glad I sold out. All I had was $350 in cash my beeper and a cell phone. I dumped everything into his bin and said

“Alright now what.”

"What am I suppose to make of all this, Karl?"

"Make of all what?"
He points to the dough in the bin.

“The money and the drug dealer gadgets smart ass.”

"Don’t hate me because I’m doing better than you Moe. That phone is for my parents to get in touch with me and that beeper is for my computer business. And the money well I just happen to be going to the bank after school to make a deposit. Do we have any other questions, Officer?"

"Alright smart guy, off with your shoes and socks. I bet you’re high right now. Aren’t you? Aren’t you?"

"Now you’re getting personal. Do it yourself if you have the authority officer. My lawyer will have you both in holding before the day is out though. It’s your move."

On my way back to class laughing. Yeah I wanted to smoke a big fat blunt for head. I wasn’t going to stick around school today, I can get high elsewhere.
So now, a little bit richer and a lot bit wiser, I went to go check my boy KE off avenue U to see how shit was going for him but first a pit stop at the Kings Highway spot to grab more trees. I rolled up and lit the blunt walking down Ocean Avenue back into the neighborhood to my house to re up. Now KE was a kid after my own heart. We started stealing and scamming together when I was 10 and he was 9. My dad knew his mom so we wound up hanging out a bit. Riding bikes, eating candy, selling non-existent things to people who would have never thought such evil could come from two young kids like us.

It makes me laugh every time I think about it. The two of us going door to door with a stack of New York Newsdays. Just newspapers and a piece of a paper with a picture of a kid on a bike and 30 blank lines.

Now I hope you get the scam before I explain it to you…
Yeah I'm waiting…

Okay so we robbed a little red headed boy for his sign-up sheet for a raffle to help benefit some bullshit cause. Whoever got the most signatures would win the bike in the picture. I ran and put a quarter into the newspaper machine on the corner and took out all of the newspapers. Sell $8 subscriptions to people give them a "Free Newspaper" and walk away to never see them again. We worked this scam that first day for 16 hours and made over $400. I don't know who thought of the scam first but we never exchanged a word with each other as we were going - So it was on another level. Kind of instilled in our brains already. Ghetto instincts. Now with the dough we were going to buy comics and sell them for a profit.

After 45 minutes in the comic store we spent almost $200 on comics and shit. But here is the kicker. As we walked out of the store I waxed a bag that was on hold for someone with more than 100 comics in it. It was a big, fat, brown paper bag. I must have scored almost $300 worth of shit in that bag.

Waxing - It's kind of like stealing but much slicker. For example: I just waxed that guys wallet and he didn't feel a thing. Yeah I just grabbed the brown paper bag and put it under my smaller bag and held it against my chest like my life depended on it with a big smile on my grill as I cruised out of the store. And it was on. After a while we could steal anything anywhere. We thought we were untouchable. Then the very next day his moms got knocked for some insider trading shit and he was grabbed and put through the amazing foster care agency of New York City. But, things have changed and KE is living with his pops off Avenue U and scams full time now. When I saw him I didn't have to say a thing. He already knew. He said

"Get the fuck out of here! It’s fucking Sint Rocker and it looks like he's holding. Let me just grab my beeper and we out."

Later I found out he wasn't so psychic - I just reeked like fucking weed! Better yet, it turns out he was running shit for RUN selling dime bags out of Millet Park. People would beep him with how much they wanted and their code. KE would meet them by the handball court and make the transaction. Because he only had dimes and skimpy dimes at that, I was going to make a fucking killing. I had $20's of the best weed he ever smoked. We burned 2 Dutchmasters down - Me and KE went head to head, blunt for blunt. I told him to throw me 15 and before the L’s were done I had sold 8 bags and then another 3 for 50 to RUN. Got to show him a little respect - It is his park and once that smile, from the trees, wears off his face he is going to either get really mad or go out and get much better pot. It could go either way so I need to try and be his connect before he gets it elsewhere. He gave me a pound on his way out and said

"Someone just snatched your bag Sint - Ohh shit you going to let that Russian kid steal yo' shit?"

"Where? My fucking Jansport! Don't fuck with me man who fucking took my shit"

RUN and KE both pointed to this OTB looking kid playing basketball with some other weirdoes. This isn't funny because all of the new work was in the bag. I started to see red and started fuming. Smoke coming out my ears and I jumped up and headed for the kid.

"YO WHERES MY SHIT AT SON"

"I NO KNOW WHAT. YOU ARE HOW YOU ARE SAYING"

"WHAT?!?! GIMMIE MY SHIT BITCH"

"NO SPEAK - NO WANT PROBLEM -NO ENGLISH"

And I hit him dead square in the nose. His shit exploded everywhere blood covered my hand and shirt. It was so disgusting and all I can hear over this kid screaming was laughter... Laughter who the fuck was laughing?? - Well it was RUN And KE rolling around on the floor laughing with my tagged up Jansport in between them. I grabbed my bag and broke out. I was pissed as fucking hell. I'd get mine from these mother fuckers. Just got to be patient.

9 comments:

  1. It might be just you reading... How many people are enjoying this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the fuck is the update im stuck at work here wondering what the fuck is coming next.....

    Keep em coming Me and like 10 other ppl i know are stuck reading this............ wheres the UPDATE ....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will get another chapter up. But the traffic is almost non-existant. Get me readers and I will keep you entertained.

    ReplyDelete