Introduction

My first day of High School was a big deal to me. I was looking at it as the first day of the rest of my life. This fat kid wearing an Oakland Starter jacket came up to me in the hallway and told me he liked my sneakers and he wanted me to let him "hold them".

I calmly reached down and took off the left shoe and handed it to him. He looked so smug and satisfied then it just came out of my mouth.

"Please, I don't want any problems."

I took off my right shoe and cracked him across his ugly face with it. A little trickle of blood started dripping down his lip and I loved it. I really fucking loved it. A smile instantly appeared on my face. When he saw me smiling he knew he was in for it and moved his hands to protect his face. I followed up by kicking the mother-fucker in the balls and spitting on him. I put my sneakers back on and walked away like nothing happened, cool as a cucumber and started talking to some random girl on the other side of the hall.

"Hey I'm Karl, Karl with a K. Nice to meet ya," I put my hand out.

Not even a minute later that same loser came running at me. He's got persistence; you've got to give him that. In the blink of an eye a security guard grabbed him by the ear and started pulling him down the hall. It all happened so fast that it hardly seemed real. Then the kid turned his body - seeming to get away from the security guard, took a step to the side and cracked him in the face. Dead, square in the nose and The Guard didn't even flinch. He just clicked hand cuffs on this kid and was now dragging him down the hall again. Just another day on the job for him. I realized shit like this is normal around here.

Things started to change immediately. People were actually bending over backwards to try and meet me and wanted to be my friend. Word travels real fast in high school and stories change from kid to kid. But, everyone seemed to want to get down.

Friends.

Yeah, that is what it’s all about. Fear and friends, and when you have both of them you have RESPECT, the magic word. When people respect you, you become as powerful as all of those people who show you respect.

You are about to hear the story of a self made teenager and his boys. Money wasn't an issue; we could do what we wanted when we wanted to. This book can double as a self-help book for all you sheep out there. Mark my words: this isn’t that shit that you’re used to. This is some real deal Brooklyn life shit in the late nineties through today. This thing is scheming on another level. If you don't think you can handle the beatings, the drugs, the sex, and the abuse then put the fucking book down now and continue being a sheep. That's just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment