A Few Words From The Author...

If you are reading this then you are in for a wild ride. I have decided to put my novel on-line in a serial blog.

I will add a new post each week with another chapter or two. Comments are open so feel free to do so!

Now I give you the beginning of my first installment in my online novel called Schemes and sub-titled Brooklyn Breed.

ENJOY THE RIDE!
  • A kid brought up in adversity given a taste of the good life has it ripped away and then unleashed on society.
  • From hoodlums and corruption to dinner parties and power.
  • How can one kid cope with wanting what he cant have.
  • Do childhood choices decide your life?
  • How much can you break a pound of killer hydro down to on the streets of Brooklyn?
  • These questions and more answered in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment